ALBERTSONS BOISE OPEN Presented By KRAFT: 23 YEARS OF GIVING BACK
The Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft turned 23 in 2012 and celebrated by generating more than $1 million for charity once again! In its 23-year history, the tournament has raised over $14 million for Treasure Valley non-profits – that’s more money generated for charity than by any other Web.com Tour event!
Hillshire Brands TICKETS Fore CHARITY™
A major component of the Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft’s charitable efforts is the Hillshire Brands TICKETS Fore CHARITY program, and we encourage all local non-profits to be a part of this incredible initiative! Thanks to the program, 100% of proceeds from all tournament ticket sales goes directly to participating charities in the Treasure Valley. The Hillshire Brands TICKETS Fore CHARITY program has generated over $5 million for Boise-area non-profit organizations since its inception.
Each tournament ticket purchased must have a designated non-profit organization that will receive 100% of the purchase price of the ticket, and the participating charities receive their ticket revenue monthly. As a result, the program provides a year-round fundraising opportunity for non-profits. Non-profits can register for the program today and start receiving funds next month! And for ticket buyers, the sooner you purchase, the sooner your charity will benefit.
In addition, Albertsons and Hillshire Brands have provided a $50,000 Bonus Pool for non-profit organizations that participate in the program and sell tickets. The Bonus Pool is divided among the participating organizations based on the percentage of total ticket revenue they generate. This means charities that sell tickets actually earn more than 100% of their ticket sales through the program.
The Hillshire Brands TICKETS Fore CHARITY program is open to any local 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and, again, we encourage all to take advantage of this incredible opportunity! If your organization is interested in becoming a beneficiary and selling tournament tickets, please e-mail Michelle Birman or call (208) 336-3029 ext.206 for more information.
ADDITIONAL FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Albertsons has always been committed to helping our local charities, and because of that proceeds from the Albertsons Boise Open presented by Kraft tournament benefit Treasure Valley organizations with key causes that align with our areas of giving: Youth & Education, Health & Nutrition, and Environmental Stewardship.
Submission Information (Email or Online Form Submission)
If your school or local non-profit is interested in applying for a grant from tournament proceeds, you may apply by answering the questions below to complete your letter of intent. You may also create a video that is no longer than 2 minutes to support your application (the video will not replace the application). Your submission must answer these questions succinctly. Be brief, bold and focused!
- Your organization is applying for a grant for:
- Youth & Education
- Health & Nutrition
- Environmental Stewardship
- Tell us about your organization and its mission:
- What year was your organization founded?
- What need does your organization fill in the Treasure Valley?
- What’s your organization’s greatest success story to date?
- Give us some information on the specific program/initiative for which you are requesting funds:
- Is this a short-term project (less than 2 years with a defined start and finish) or a long-term program that will provide ongoing services?
- At the end of the program, what is the one statement you’ll be able to make that starts with “This was our greatest success because…”?
- How much do you need to fund your program?
- How much are you requesting with this application?
- If we were only able to provide you with a portion of your program’s needs, would the show go on or stop altogether?
- In 100 words or less, tell us why your organization should receive a grant.
Submissions are due by May 31, 2013 and must indicate it is for the Albertsons Boise Open grant opportunity.
Please email your information to: Donations@albertsonsllc.com
- Please include a copy of your organization’s 501c3 status letter.
- Applicants must indicate their grant application is for the Albertsons Boise Open.
- Please only include links to videos, not the video files themselves, and do not attach any other photos or marketing information.
Or you may apply online at: ALBERTSONS BOISE OPEN GRANT APPLICATION